- Are the drum kits I’ve bought royalty free?
- Are the sample packs I’ve bought royalty free?
- How can I find out about new releases?
- Can I download my invoices again?
- Where can I download my pre-ordered kits?
- How often can I download a drum kit or sample pack?
- Do I have a right of revocation on drum kits or sample packs?
- How can I delete my private data?
Are the drum kits I’ve bought royalty free?
Are the sample packs I’ve bought royalty free?
No, the sample packs are copyrighted works (referred to as samples in the following section) of the respective authors.
Customer may use them in the respective musical or media works of customer. However, the publication, further distribution, performance or other exploitation of musical or media works containing these copyright-protected recordings requires a rights clearance. HI-HAT HUSTLE is entitled to grant its customers the necessary editing rights to the copyrighted works of the respective CREATORS. This is done by confirmation of these general terms and conditions by the customer, payment by the customer and the provision of the works for download. (see §5 of these general terms and conditions), as well as a copyright participation of CREATOR in the works created by the customer from the works of CREATOR.
The exact shares of the respective copyright participations to be granted to the respective CREATOR can be found by clicking on: https://www.hihathustle.com/royalty-share-agreements/
Back to Index
How can I find out about new releases?
Can I download my invoices again?
Where can I download my pre-ordered kits?
How often can I download a drum kit or sample pack?
The download is limited to 5 times and the link will expire 6 months after purchase.
Back to Index